Four More Finished Armor Models From The Duke

Mark Deliduka

Once again, I was able to marathon some building during another rainy day. Because of that, I was able to finish my three Shermans I'd been working on. I also picked up another set of Revell AG Humvees so I could use the decals and finish off at least one of these Humvees.

Without further ado, I give you my latest Armor completed today.

This first one is Dragon's 1/72 scale M4 Sherman with the wading stacks. It seems to have gotten a bit dirty while coming ashore:

US%20M4%20A1%20Sherman%20Wading%20I.jpg

US%20M4%20A1%20Sherman%20Wading%20II.jpg

Next up is my Dragon 1/72 scale Sherman Firefly Ic:

British%20M4%20Sherman%20Firefly%20Ic%20I.JPG

British%20M4%20Sherman%20Firefly%20Ic%20II.JPG

And my final Sherman is the Dragon 1/72 scale M4A4 made up in British markings this time:

British%20M4A4%20Sherman%20I.JPG

British%20M4A4%20Sherman%20II.JPG

And just for fun, here are all three of my latest Shermans all together:

ThreeShermans.JPG

I also managed to finish my Revell of Germany M-997 Maxi Ambulance. Here she is:

US%20M997%20Humvee%20Ambulance%20I.jpg

US%20M997%20Humvee%20Ambulance%20II.jpg

There they are. My latest completed armor for this year now delivered to my armed forces.

Thanks for looking, comments are welcome.

Once again, I was able to marathon some building during another rainy day. Because of that, I was able to finish my three Shermans I'd been working on. I also picked up another set of Revell AG Humvees so I could use the decals and finish off at least one of these Humvees.

Without further ado, I give you my latest Armor completed today.

This first one is Dragon's 1/72 scale M4 Sherman with the wading stacks. It seems to have gotten a bit dirty while coming ashore:

US%20M4%20A1%20Sherman%20Wading%20I.jpg

US%20M4%20A1%20Sherman%20Wading%20II.jpg

Next up is my Dragon 1/72 scale Sherman Firefly Ic:

British%20M4%20Sherman%20Firefly%20Ic%20I.JPG

British%20M4%20Sherman%20Firefly%20Ic%20II.JPG

And my final Sherman is the Dragon 1/72 scale M4A4 made up in British markings this time:

British%20M4A4%20Sherman%20I.JPG

British%20M4A4%20Sherman%20II.JPG

And just for fun, here are all three of my latest Shermans all together:

ThreeShermans.JPG

I also managed to finish my Revell of Germany M-997 Maxi Ambulance. Here she is:

US%20M997%20Humvee%20Ambulance%20I.jpg

US%20M997%20Humvee%20Ambulance%20II.jpg

There they are. My latest completed armor for this year now delivered to my armed forces.

Thanks for looking, comments are welcome.

Duke:

Those are all beautiful vehicles. I am a big fan of 1/72-76 Armor, simply because I got no room for many large scale Armor. I think they are all great. Nice job on the Hummer ambulance. I really like how it turned out. Thanks for sharing. :smiley20:

Dave Wahl

Mark,

You amaze us all with the rate of completion you post here. Speaking for myself, I feel like I am missing something by not completing four in a year, let alone on a single day! Your work goes from in-progress to complete at a pace that is mind-boggling to follow. Comments can't keep up, so don't feel nobody is watching. Just begin to wonder when nobody likes what you post.

Ed

Thanks Dave and Ed. Dave, I'm pleased with the ambulance as well. I can't wait to do my M-113 Ambulance so I can complete my display of the "Evolution of the Battlefield Ambulance".

Ed thanks for the incredible compliment. Sometimes when I see no replies on some of my posts, I actually feel that nobody likes what I posted and they're showing it by not posting replies. Then I come to my senses and realize that most people don't always check every Forum, much less read everything posted on them. That is if they even come to these Forums every day.

Anyway, I'm very glad to see yours and Dave's posts here. Your comments are very appreciated and go a long way to keeping me building.

Now to go and finish two more.....

Thanks Dave and Ed. Dave, I'm pleased with the ambulance as well. I can't wait to do my M-113 Ambulance so I can complete my display of the "Evolution of the Battlefield Ambulance".

Ed thanks for the incredible compliment. Sometimes when I see no replies on some of my posts, I actually feel that nobody likes what I posted and they're showing it by not posting replies. Then I come to my senses and realize that most people don't always check every Forum, much less read everything posted on them. That is if they even come to these Forums every day.

Anyway, I'm very glad to see yours and Dave's posts here. Your comments are very appreciated and go a long way to keeping me building.

Now to go and finish two more.....

Duke:

Are you also planning on doing some WWI and WWII Style Ambulances. I saw some Model T style trucks that could be used as Ambulances, and there are several different trucks that can be used from the WWII era, and they are in 1/72. :smiley20:

Dave Wahl

Four!!!! Are you kidding me???? It has got to be the braille scale thing. Slight of hand....mirrors.....keep the audience occupied while you quickly add features to a base vehicle.... I am lucky if I can knock out one in a couple months......They all look great by the way. Keep up the great work!!!

:smiley20:

Thanks guys for the great comments!

Von, I also spend too much time on my Forums, but because I can't work on rainy days, there's my extra time.

Dave, I already have a WWI and WWII/Korea ambulances finished already. I finished them about two years ago.

This is the little Model T Ambulance made by RPM:

US%20Ford%20Model%20T%20Ambulance.jpg

This is my Academy WC-51 Ambulance for WWII/Korea:

US%20Army%20WC%2051%20Ambulance%20III.jpg

Now when I finish the M-113 battle ambulance I'll have one for Vietnam.

Tacoma, SSHHHHH!!! You'll let out my secret!! Ah well, too late!

Thanks for the great compliments. I really appreciate it.