Need help making small scale south american jungle

WesR

When i say small scale i mean it. The 2 submarines are 1/350 and 1/700 scales which was about all i could find a Type IX-c uboat in.

I want to replicate a piece of concept art and actual in game art from the first Uncharted video game. They actually never mention it in the game but the wiki mentioned a number for the sub, it was supposed to have sank off maine but in the game universe it came to the amazon looking for the city of gold.

The concept art the 1:700 is going to be used for

1-700sub.jpg

An in game shot (low quality as i have to get screen caps off my tv) for the 1/350

631_1212423748_large.jpg

They actually used the same 3d model for a second uboat you can't interact with in a hidden nazi sub base nearby this one. I'm not sure how to even manage to make a jungle setting for anything this small.

I like the basic idea, but think you need to change the emphasis, which may ease construction.

If the basic idea is to have a derelict sub in a desolate setting (jungle, or abandoned base), you can combine them. Think along the lines of pics you've seen of Aztec and Inca ruins....crumbling structures with just enough vegetation in and around to imply the jungle setting. This minimizes the "jungle" you have to come up with and allows you to use buildings, which also give the benefit of re-enforcing the scale of the sub and its setting.

The end result would be closer to your screen shot than the conceptual art piece. Just a thought....best of luck!

GIL :smiley16: