Roden Contact?

JimFox

Anyone have a contact for Roden? The kit decals for my 1/48 Junkers D.I are bad and I've emailed them twice now asking for replacements so I could finish this kit for my review on IPMS USA. Really don't wanna mask a corrugate kit.

Dave Morrissette will know for sure, but I believe Roden review kits come directly from Roden in Russia. They are distributed by Squadron in the US.

Incidentally, Roden kits are notorious for their very poor decals. I've had little luck with mine over the years, and always plan on having to replace them.

Guess Olga doesn't wanna talk. :smiley19:

No, but I have found their replies are sporadic and I also have the suspicion that some ISP's block traffic to/from that site (see below). Anyway, out of 3 separate issues, they eventually responded to and resolved each.

If you use POP/SMTP (like I do from Outlook Express), try sending an email directly from your host webmail (ie, from Earthlink.net), and see if that doesn't improve things -- I think, but do not know this was an issue on at least one, maybe two, of my communication problems. I also do not think that trying to email them from their website 'contact us' works.

No, but I have found their replies are sporadic and I also have the suspicion that some ISP's block traffic to/from that site (see below). Anyway, out of 3 separate issues, they eventually responded to and resolved each.

If you use POP/SMTP (like I do from Outlook Express), try sending an email directly from your host webmail (ie, from Earthlink.net), and see if that doesn't improve things -- I think, but do not know this was an issue on at least one, maybe two, of my communication problems. I also do not think that trying to email them from their website 'contact us' works.

CONTACT!

Stopped by my PO Box today and viola............new decals from Roden! Little outta register, but they will work. The black is solid as opposed to the last attempt.