One Awesome Company!

Mark Deliduka

For those who don't know, I've had a Roden 1/72 scale An-12 Cub transport aircraft sitting on my workbench fully finished except for the canopy. That had gotten lost some time before while I was working on the model. Anyway, I tried everything I could to get a new canopy; including posting on every Forum I frequented; contacting Roden (no good!) and I even called Squadron Mail Order. That model has been sitting for almost a year and I've about given up hope of ever getting a canopy for this model.

Just to let you know, I hadn't bought this kit at Squadron; it had been a purchase from a local hobby shop. Unfortunately, I don't remember which one. Despite that, Squadron was willing to help me out.

Just two days ago I got a call from Squadron letting me know that; despite not buying the Roden kit from them, they have managed to acquire a new canopy from Roden for my Cub and are sending it out to me. I should receive it sometime this coming week. They are only charging me postage for this as well! Man, they are awesome! I cannot wait to get my canopy so I can finally finish this model! Squadron ROCKS!! I just wanted everyone to know that!

Thanks again Squadron! The best customer service ever!

Yes sir! The folks deserve a Big Round of Applause for that example of customer service!