TRICON (Pittsburgh) 2013

Three Rivers IPMS will be holding its annual 1 day show next March. Same location as last year. Here is the the time and contact info:

March 23, 9:00AM to 4:00PM

A. W. Beattie Career Center

9600 Babcock Boulevard,

Allison Park PA 15101

Show Chairman

Scott Scariot

phone: 412-492-8378

email: trekmanscot@hotmail.com

Vendor Chairman

Brian Campitella

phone: 724-325-4887

email: bac8859@windstream.com

Additional details will be published as they're finalized on the club web-page/blog (go to www.tripms.org and navigate to TRICON or BLOG from the menu in the top left).

If you can't get in touch with Scott, feel free to PM me here and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Hope to see you there!

Don Schmitz

• 1 month later...

All these years near Pittsburgh and I never even heard of this one.

Wes,

I've lived in Pittsburgh all my life and never heard of Pulaski PA.

Hope you can make it to the show - let me know if you have any questions.

Don

I'll have to see if i can get to it. My friend wants me to go to the anime con down there in April so there might not be enough cash to go around. Don, you aren't missing anything with Pulaski as it has 2 stop signs lol. If you've been near New Castle or Sharon those are the closest cities worth mention.

• 3 months later...

Another shameless plug for the upcoming Three Rivers show - now less than 2 months away!

Same location as last year. Here is the the time and contact info:

9600 Babcock Boulevard,

Allison Park PA 15101

Show Chairman

Scott Scariot

Vendor Chairman

Brian Campitella

Additional details will be published as they're finalized on the club web-page/blog (go to www.tripms.org and navigate to TRICON or BLOG from the menu in the top left). Or go straight to the info package for the show at: http://www.tripms.org/ftp/TRICON_2013.pdf

If you can't get in touch with Scott, feel free to PM me here and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Hope to see you there!

Don Schmitz

• 1 month later...

Last reminder: our 1 day show in Pittsburgh is just two weeks away - Saturday March 23rd. If you have questions that aren't answered in the online just let me know.

Don Schmitz

Another shameless plug for the upcoming Three Rivers show - now less than 2 months away!

9600 Babcock Boulevard,
Allison Park PA 15101

Show Chairman
Scott Scariot

Vendor Chairman
Brian Campitella

Additional details will be published as they're finalized on the club web-page/blog (go to www.tripms.org and navigate to TRICON or BLOG from the menu in the top left). Or go straight to the info package for the show at: http://www.tripms.org/ftp/TRICON_2013.pdf

Hope to see you there!
Don Schmitz

Edited by Schmitz

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I lied. This the final reminder: Pittsburgh's annual show is TOMORROW! Hope to see some of you there!

Don

Last reminder: our 1 day show in Pittsburgh is just two weeks away - Saturday March 23rd. If you have questions that aren't answered in the online just let me know.

Don Schmitz

9600 Babcock Boulevard,
Allison Park PA 15101

Show Chairman
Scott Scariot

Vendor Chairman
Brian Campitella

Hope to see you there!
Don Schmitz

Just wanted to thank everyone that came - it seemed like everyone was having a good time.

Our webmaster will get pix up sometime soon, but one of the entrants seems to have photos of most (all?) of the models at http://public.fotki.com/NWVMM/bobby-boggs/model-shows-2013/tricon-3-23-2013/

Hope to see you all next year!

Don Schmitz