Looking for a Quickboost supplier

Eric

Looking for a good Quickboost supplier for 1/72 items. Great Models Webstore seems to have alot but I've heard mix messages about them the last few years. I used the about 5 years ago with 1 good and 1 bad experience. Anyone know a good online store that carries alot of the Quickboost items.

Eric

PS I know I asked this question before but the forums went down before I could check for answers.

Thanks for the replies. John, thought about ordering direct but have known some people who had the credit card number stolen by ordering from a European contry. Cwentzel, yea I checked Spruce Brothers but they did not seem to carry a very extensive line of the guns in 1/72. Maybe the sets I'm looking for are old and unavailable.

Eric

I have had success with both Sprue Brother's and Great Models. Sprue Brothers shows how many of the items are currently in stock which I find very good. They also allow you to go on a waiting list . They will send you an e-mail when the item comes in and ask if you are still interested if it isn't in stock. Great Models also shows if the item is in stock or not. Sometimes they will take awhile to get some stuff in stock especally Aries Quick boost and Eduard. I think they also have problems getting this stuff. If it shows an item in stock they usually are pretty quick at sending it out. I usually try to only order stuff that is in stock. If I do order something and it goes back order I have them ship what is on hand and have the rest sent after it comes in. Both usually only take about a week till I get the items. Hope this helps and good luck.

Carl