RandyJRay

IPMS/USA Nationals 2014 will be at...

Mark, We haven't disussed that yet but the answer is likely to be no, however I will ask the question. Our cut off date to return any rooms not booked is 1 July 2014, however that is not likely as reservations at Embassy Suites have been very brisk thus far. If we should sell out of our block earlier than expected we may be able to negotiate additional rooms subject to availability at Embassy Suites. Don't forget we have several other very nice hotels within a short walk of the convention center at $129 or less. All the info and direct links tothe hotels is on the lodging page of the websire. Also remember anyone can reach me direct from our contact list on the website at this email: lodging@ipmsusa2014.com

Tom

All

The block of 250 rooms at the Embassy Suites is in fact fully booked. We are working to add a few more rooms subject to hotel availability. Please remember we have other first class properties ... most within a short walk or drive from the convention center. Parking at the convention center is free. An update to the lodging page will follow shortly.

Also I just learend there has been a delay loading our blocked rooms at both the Hilton Garden Inn and the Springhill Suites. These rooms should be open and available for reservation on/after Thursday 12 Sept. We continue to work diligently with Hotel Managers, but are at their mercy when it comes to how quickly they take action on their end. Stay tuned,and don't dispare we'll have plenty of rooms available. Thanks for you understanding.

Tom

Edited by tjett

Don't you mean August 7-10? The 7th is on a Weds.

Rusty, it looks like you are looking a year too early. The 7th is on a Wednesday this year. In 2014, the 6th is a Wednesday.

Yeah, caught that (duh). I have already purchased a vendor table and made reservations. HOWEVER, if you guys plan on staying in the Embassy, rooms are scarce. I couldn't find four room nights there, so after the reservationist tried to assign me to the (very nice lady) Hilton, settled for the Days Inn at a pretty good price. However, the Days in got me in Thurs and Friday at $69.00, but for Sat. I was charged $92.00, so be aware the weekends cost more.

This will be the first convention I have been able to attend for some time due to caring for an elderly mother in law. I'm REALLY looking forward to it.

Rusty

Please contact me using the following email"lodging@ipmsusa2014.com". You shopuld have been charges thge same rate for the enite stay. I will get this resolved but you need to contact me off board. Thanks

Tom Jett

IPMS Tidewater, Convention Lodging Coordinator

Don't you mean August 7-10? The 7th is on a Weds.

Rusty, it looks like you are looking a year too early. The 7th is on a Wednesday this year. In 2014, the 6th is a Wednesday.

Yeah, caught that (duh). I have already purchased a vendor table and made reservations. HOWEVER, if you guys plan on staying in the Embassy, rooms are scarce. I couldn't find four room nights there, so after the reservationist tried to assign me to the (very nice lady) Hilton, settled for the Days Inn at a pretty good price. However, the Days in got me in Thurs and Friday at $69.00, but for Sat. I was charged $92.00, so be aware the weekends cost more.

This will be the first convention I have been able to attend for some time due to caring for an elderly mother in law. I'm REALLY looking forward to it.

Rusty White, Please contact me off board to discuss your hotel issue. Please use this email address:

"lodging@ipmsusa2014.com". Thanks

Tom Jett

IPMS Tidewater

Rusty White, Please contact me off board to discuss your hotel issue. Please use this email address:

"lodging@ipmsusa2014.com". Thanks

Tom Jett

IPMS Tidewater

Just wanted to pass on to everyone the wonderful service and attention by Tom Jett with my hotel delima. I contacted Tom and in just a day or two, everything was fixed. The manager from the Days Inn sent me a new quote and confirmation number. I figure he saved me about $50.00 or so.

Thanks so much for the service Tom. See you guys next year.