Hi Everyone

rogerp

Just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself and say that it is good to be back in IPMS. I started modeling about 40 years ago and was in to it quite heavily, even working at the Squadron Shop in Maryland. Then things began to take a lot of time away from my hobby. Now I am finally back and have started my first model in a number of years - the 1/32 Tamiya P-51D Mustang.

My favorite aircraft is the F4U Corsair.

I have a lot of models on the "to-do" list and hopefully will get thru most of them. All are 1/32 scale aircraft except for the new 1/72 scale "Black Pearl" ship from Zvezda

Looking to post photos of my progress and receiving the all important constructive criticism.

Roger

Welcome Roger! Glad to have you here with us. You've got one of the best kits there is with that 1/32 Mustang. I hope you post pics when you get it built! See ya o the forums!

GIL :smiley16:

Hi Roger,

Welcome back!

If you have some old documentation with your orginal IPMS number on it you can contact the National Office Mgr. She may be able to fix you up with that older number. Check the "Officers" page by using the link on the IPMS home page.

You can't go wrong with 32nd scale.....looking forward to seeing some of your work!