Who's bidding onthe 2014 show?

Mark:

Got 2 years to save some cash..... will be so worth it along with the 1 years celebration of IPMS/USa's 50th Anniversary

Dave

That's what I said two years ago about the Orlando Nats, especially since it was being held in Disney World. (I've always wanted to stay at the Contemporary Hotel). It was THE Nats to attend, given the once-in-a-lifetime venue location. You see that despite my best efforts to save all I could; I still never made it to Orlando. Given my luck and situation; I'm not confident. I will still try to save for it, but unless I can work a lot more large ($3500.00+) jobs, I don't see it happening. Especially since I'll be taking the train; I'll need to if I'm going to be showing the collection I plan on having completed for that Nats along with all the other models I hope to bring.

BTW, to explain what I do, I'm a self employed Handyman/Home Repairman who works only when I get calls. Yes, I advertise. That's what gets me an average of 8 calls a month; about 5 of which turn into jobs. Most of my jobs net me $150-$200 per job. This is the first year (out of four) that my business has brought in more than 4500.00 a year.

I just finished a fairly large job and several smaller ones, so once registration opens for the Loveland Nats and the Hotel starts taking reservations; I'm gonna get it now. Be ready people, I gots Big Plans for next year's Nationals!

Mark:

Understand but here's some thoughts. When we went to Va beach, we rented a beach house. It was a little drive to the convention but the house was about $1200 for the week and we put 4 couple in it. Total cost for a week was under $300. We at all the meals at the place except for one restaurant per day and there were lots of really good, inexpensive options too.

Hope you can make it. To me the room and board are the most costly

Dave