2010 camaro ss

Hey 'Becca,

It more than likely is the external colour overall, then the outside belly would be painted with the undercoat, which on my truck was a rough flat black, but has changed to black with extra dark sea grey ighlights. The inside would be bare paint then the carpet pad/insulation and then the actual carpet. Go to a Chevy dealership & ask to crawl under one.

Ready for the Rose & Crown on the Nats Friday night?

Timmy

Thanks timmy, I plan on going to a Chevy dealership today. I'll let you what color it is. I can't wait for Nats! Look forward to seeing you guys.

Rebecca

Google image search is great for this, although sometimes you have to be creative with the search; I tried "2010 camaro exhaust systems" and found this page with a pretty good pic:

http://www.prlog.org/11376537-new-agency-power-2010-chevrolet-camaro-ss-exhaust-system-with-pipe.html

BTW, Tim got it right (shades of black) although there are a few heat shields and such that should be silver.

Don

Just got back from a Chevy dealer and after getting an odd look from the sale man he got down on the ground and looked for me. He said it was black, with the the pans,heat plates and bracing silver in color.