Hello from Quebec City

Hi Guys.. I just signed up for both the site and IPMS USA, so I'm new to all this .

I've been modelling since I was 12yrs old and never really got away from it..My main interest is WWII armor but I have dabbled a bit into aircraft and Si-Fi but armor is my thing . I hope to contribute and learn from all of you .This should be interesting !.I've got my airplane ticket and all my reservations for the Nationals in Fld in August . Hope to see some of you there!

Rick

Welcome Rick. You will find this a friendly and interesting site. Lots of great experience available from the members. Feel free to ask any and as many questions as you wish. Also, show us some of your work.

I'm not Clarence, but...

You'll find various topics down below in the modelling area, including armor and sci-fi forums. You can post your work there. Or, if you're really not sure, there's always the General Modeling topic. Worst case scenario, if you make a mistake that the moderators feel will fit better in another topic area, they will move it for you!

The bottom line is: HAVE FUN!

GIL :smiley16:

Edited by ghodges