He-111P Hasagawa

wdedig

Used Revel of Germany Aqua Color paints for first time on a He-111P from Hasagawa.

Much less contrast than my usage of Testors RLM 71 and Gunze RLM 70.

Compare completed Stuka to just painted Heinkel

4StukaTop.jpg

P1110776.jpg

will post as progress allows

Cheers

Bill :smiley14: :smiley14:

The difference seems to be between the lighter green. The darker greens look very close to each other. I've had problems with not enough contrast between those two greens, and prefer the extra contrast on the Stuka, even if it may be a bit less "accurate". I'm sure the 111 will look great once you get it finished, and it will be interesting to compare them again after the weathering and final finishes are in place!

GIL :smiley16:

Edited by ghodges

Thanks Guys

Future is on and curing. Photo now is much different than the Flat above. . will post after some decal work is accomplished.

Thanks again :mellow:

Thanks Gil

The Specific aircraft decals are from Kagaro, The insignia is a mix of Kit decals and spares Box.

We march on

Thanks again :D :D

I wouldn't comment on the contrast until all the gloss/flat coats are the same. It's surprising how those can change the intensity of the colors.

Fathers day Free time..Completed the HE-111HE-111canopydetails1.jpg

HE-111FRNT.jpg

HE-111vgood.jpg

HE-111uprstrbd.jpg

Thanks For Viewing

Comments always welcome

Bill :smiley4: :smiley4:

Hi, Bill,

This is a great Father's Day gift, even if you did give it to yourself. I wish I could post a photo of anything I finished today. The model looks outstanding!

Your original post compared the paint finishes on the Stuka vs. the Heinkel. Could you give us a photo of both models in the same frame so we can see how the final finishes contrast? Thanks.

Ed

Thanks Guys

Will be on the road for a few days but will post reference shot upon return

Cheers

Bill