Any spare Journals lying around?

sumterIII

If you have old journals you want to recycle please send them to the Support The troop program. We could use them to not only promote the hobby but also IPMS/USA . Thanks for your continued support of this program. We have 18 full time members in Kandahar, and we are now working with the Wounded Warrior Recovery center here. Your donations are going to a good cause!

Thanks to all!!!!

Actually I have Journals, FSM, Scale Modeler, and Military Modelers! All taking up garage space!

:Smile_sceptic:

Edited by Mark Aldrich

I wasn't framing them but I was SLOWLY going through them and categorizing the stories before we buried them behind my Daughters bed and headboard! Now they really are just taking up space! Just need to know where I can ship them so they might be of use to someone!

Shipping address is:

Arthur Macon

451 EAMXS

APO, AE 09347

Album link: http://www.ipmsusa3.org/gallery/v/stt/Smith/

That is for Camp Smith Rec Ctr, and it has the program description, mailing address, and lots of pics!

Also a sample customs form in that same area. That link is http://www.ipmsusa3.org/gallery/v/stt/APO/

You can find links to other sites in need to in the same place..

Thanks for the help!

Hey! Those are collector's items that should be framed or maybe encased in Lucite!

I'll go you one better. I've been, ever so slowly scanning them, issue by issue into PDFs.

I wasn't framing them but I was SLOWLY going through them and categorizing the stories before we buried them behind my Daughters bed and headboard! Now they really are just taking up space! Just need to know where I can ship them so they might be of use to someone!

I was trying to do something similar; sorting my various model magazines, removing certain armor and sci-fi articles or reviews and lumping similar articles together in binders. My grand plan was a modern armor binder, WW2 allied binder and sci-fi binder. Let's just say that the project sounds much easier than really is. I gave up fairly early without even getting through my magazines from the late 80s (87-89).

Hey! Those are collector's items that should be framed or maybe encased in Lucite!

I'll go you one better. I've been, ever so slowly scanning them, issue by issue into PDFs.

David,

Don't scan any from the last 6 years. No need. I can send you PDFs.

I was afraid of that! I'll swing by the Post Office today, See if I can't scare up some of those APO FPO Flat rate Boxes! Sure wish I could have used UPS.