On-line Group Build

Ron

Hey guys I gotta bail out and pull the the rip cord too... the more I look at this kit the more I want to puke. If anyone wants it they can have it for the 10 bucks I paid for it plus shipping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the slow response folks. Been very busy, wife's DR. had some disturbing news and one of my daughters just got married. I will be working on the project again shortly and hopefully have some serious updates for you.

• 1 month later...

Ok, did some work to the kit this weekend. Learned something while building the tail gear assembly. They did get it right!. I was not looking at the drawing right and thought the tail hook control ram was supposed to attach to the strut assembly, The drawing is at an an angle and I did not take that into account. Found while I was building the correct angle and ... Whoopps. Oh well, got the tail gear and cockpit assembled.

here are a few pics.

DSC00017.JPG

DSC00019.JPG

DSC00016.JPG

Crash!!!!!

Well, for those that don't know. My model bench doubles duty as a work bench (normal refrence). I will only say that a HEAVY object came in contact withthe engine assembly and it is no longer useable. I will be contemplating other options, but at this point the plane will not have an engine. I will first consider some kind of engine front, for show at least.

• 3 weeks later...

Sad news to report. Due to personal issues I will have to say that I will not be able to finnish the project anytime soon. I have a more important matter that will need my attention and I am not sure when, if ever it will be corrected. I just won't be able to finnish what I started this time and for that I truly am sorry.