Rocking it in Kandahar AF

sumterIII

We put the call out and IPMS/USA has responded with kits and building supplies! So far we have 15 members and more calling each day. I hope to have enough supplies to fill the needs of the troops here and at the recovery center very soon.

I want to thank all the donors and for the contiued support coming from Dick Montgomery and all fellow members of IPMS/USA!

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!

I will be posting more pictures in the next few days so keep looking and we will keep building! :helo_army17: :Smile-tongue:

Kudos go to the folks who donated the models and supplies! A list of Donors can be found at http://www.ipmsusa3.org/gallery/v/stt/donors/. This list is, at best, only a partial list. Many donors simply walk by the Donations Station that is set up and drop in a kit or two and wave off any effort to get their name.

And a BIG Thanks goes to IPMS El Paso, which provided, as part of their donation effort, the funding to send packages to the APO addresses!

Even as this post is typed, there are some additional items being put into the pipeline, and with an average travel time of about two weeks, the items will be available to the Troops soon.

The Orlando guys have kindly consented to set up a Donation Station at the upcoming convention. Please consider donating a kit or two, some tools, a modeling magazine, or whatever you wish by simply placing it in the Donation Station box. I believe the Donation Station will be located near the Door Prize/Raffle area.