My 1/72 scale Wish List

I also have quite the wish list of models I'd love to see.

In Aircraft,

I second Phil Peterson's request for a 1/72 scale injection molded plastic C-5A Galaxy and a C-17. Long overdue in my opinion!

I'd also love to see a 1/72 scale Boeing 747; especially if it has markings for Air Force One.

In Armor, the following have never been done in injection molded plaastic and I'd love to see them:

M-41 Walker Bulldog

M-109 Paladin and all variants (all kinds of awesome versions and decal options to do!)

M-47 Patton

Hawk Missile battery

M-279(?) MRLS

Sergeant York AA gun

German Gepard AA gun system

Russian ZSU 23-4 Shilka

SA 6 Mobile SAM system

SA11 Mobile SAM system

Japanese GSDF APC

Japanese GSDF AA system

Japanese GSDF scout vehicles.

Israeli M-50 and M-51 Shermans. Dragon has them in 1/35th; no reason they can't shrink them down.

I'm sure there's more, but I can't imagine them yet off the top of my head. I'll update when I do.

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like a resin M103A2 is coming soon. Back when dinosaurs ruled the Earth, this thing was extremely under powered (or so a couple of old 103 tankers told me a few years back).

http://www.network54.com/Forum/47210/thread/1340392410/USA+Heavy+Tank+M103A2+in+1-72+from+OKB+Grigorov

• 2 months later...

Heller did the 1/72 Lockheed Constellation in various forms and the Douglas DC-6/C-118. I'd like to see the end of the piston airliners with a Douglas DC-7C. Perhaps Hasegawa could produce a 1/72 Lockheed Electra airliner version of the P-3C Orion.

To do it justice, an Electra would have to be a completely new tool--while loosely based on the Electra, the P-3 is much different from nose to tail. That being said, I doubt Hasegawa would do it, but someone like Roden might--even in 1/144 scale. It would be welcome since Minicraft's abomination is just so bad. It sure would beat using Welsh Models' fuselage on a much-modified Arii P-3 wing...

R

• 2 weeks later...

yes

i think kit makers do not make any market research with real custmers before release a kit !!

shilka !!! great lack at market

maz 357 !!!

panhard vbl

al modern mraps !!! ( you do not like money ?)

toyota with russian zpu-1 ( yes , you really do not like money!!!)

fav vehicle

russian radar stations and trucks