2013 Convention

Got the list of vendors and to my surprise, Tamiya and Z-M are not on the list! I was under the impression that both were going to be there.

Mike

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be VERY surprised if the Vendor List is "complete" yet. After all, it's month's til the show, and I do not believe the space is sold out yet. I wouldn't worry about a lack of a name there until June/July.

GIL :smiley16:

Well then that's good AND bad news. GOOD news in that it's already sold out...and BAD news in that the Tamiya folks won't be there! Not the first time I was wrong....after all, I'm a married man! :smiley2:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi CO. guys,

I'm trying to register online. when I hit recalculate, it does it fine. But when I hit "checkout" the next screen that pops ups is blank.

Ideas what I'm doing wrong? TIA

~Kev

Hi Kev,

This seems to happen with the store sometimes. I've put in multiple support requests to the web hosting company, but they have not found a solution (or even replicated the issue). My suggestion is to try again later, possibly with a different web browser...

If you continue to have issues, please contact me directly...

Eric

Hi CO. guys,

I'm trying to register online. when I hit recalculate, it does it fine. But when I hit "checkout" the next screen that pops ups is blank.

~Kev

Hi Kev,

This seems to happen with the store sometimes. I've put in multiple support requests to the web hosting company, but they have not found a solution (or even replicated the issue). My suggestion is to try again later, possibly with a different web browser...

If you continue to have issues, please contact me directly...

Eric

Hi CO. guys,

~Kev

Thanks Eric, I'll give it another shot with a different browser. BTW the one I was using was Firefox...

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, just got the same blank screen with the address in the address bar:

http://shopsite.easycgi.com/ss11.2/sc/order.cgi

It's amazing how something like online registration that is supposed to make things so easy ends up making this twice as hard as it should be!

• 3 weeks later...

Remember, you will not be able to register your models in advance. You will be able to fill out the forms to have them ready to do so on site, but you can't do it in advance. If you've got them made out and ready to go, it only takes a minute or so, depending on how many you have.

I know that I will not be able to register them early, I just want to have them filled out so it will be one less thing to worry about later on.

Mike

Anything new with the show? The last update is two months old...just curious. And yes, looking forward to the model forms being available online soon.

Thx,

Joe

Gonna make the drive from Vancouver, BC, Canada over two days. First Nats ever!! Even the wife is looking forward to the trip. Just need to know the actual date for next August. I have seen two different dates listed. Around the 14th and around the 22nd. Which one?? As soon as the days are settled I'm gonna book a room for at least 5 days, so we can explore a little of Colorado. My wife has already found two quilt stores and a quilt museum that she wants to see. First real vacation in nearly 7 years. Should be a hoot.

Glad BC will be represented. My older son went to University at UVic, so we got up north several times. As far as quilt shops go, my wife is addicted to them as well. But, she may not be coming with me. Which would be a mixed blessing. Nobody to glare at the mounting pile of acquistions and nobody to build her own pile. OTOH, nobody to help me carry stuff around. But, if she does decide to come, maybe the wives can get together and go off and complete our bankruptcy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A quick heads-up troops.

For whatever reason, I went in and checked my hotel reservation. For some reason it had me arriving on Tuesday the 13th, (OK so far) but leaving on Saturday the 17th - Not OK. I called and was able to straighten it out and change the departure date to Sunday, 18 August. All is good now, but I had a lump in my throat there for a few minutes. I'd hate to be sleeping on the sidewalk outside the hotel on Saturday.

See you in Loveland.

Yep[...They had me staying Sunday night too! Got mine corrected, but have NOT been able to get them to email me my confirmation# again. I have the number, but not a new "contact from them since I got my reservation corrected.

I have a reservation at the Embassy Suites and am looking for a roommate. The reservation is for arrival 8/14 and departure 8/18.

Keith :blu-plane:

Gil, just for your information, when I changed (corrected) my reservation, I did get a confirmation email with a NEW confirmation number. You might want to rattle their cage.

See you in Loveland.

I checked on my reservation yesterday and it was correct. Didn't take but a minute.

• 3 weeks later...