2013 Convention

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Longmont, Co, a little north of Denver. Was announced at the 2011 awards banquet. One of my last official duties.

I will also be there. Went to the show in Golden in Feb. Some fun guys over there.

And this one is within ROAD TRIP distance!!!!

Aw Come on Mark, if you're motivated enough, anything in the lower 48, and even Alaska is within road trip distance! :Smile_sceptic:

Yeah, I'll be making that Road Trip as well! Can't wait!

Very cool Duke...look forward to seeing you again next year! :smiley20:

Mike

Mike,

Obviously you missed the earlier posts about being cooped up with Mrs. TreadHead for that long of a period of time!!!!!!

:Smile_sceptic:

My sister lives like 20 min away in Louisville, so tony and I have our room and a car to use!

Loveland - Hotel, Spa & Conference Center

4705 Clydesdale Parkway, Loveland, CO 80538

Tel: 970-593-6200

Fax: 970-593-6202

embassysuitesloveland.com

• 1 month later...

Gonna make the drive from Vancouver, BC, Canada over two days. First Nats ever!! Even the wife is looking forward to the trip. Just need to know the actual date for next August. I have seen two different dates listed. Around the 14th and around the 22nd. Which one?? As soon as the days are settled I'm gonna book a room for at least 5 days, so we can explore a little of Colorado. My wife has already found two quilt stores and a quilt museum that she wants to see. First real vacation in nearly 7 years. Should be a hoot.

Thank's for that, Micheal.

I'm gonna book my room as soon as I can next month.

See ya in a year!!

• 3 weeks later...

When does their website go live? I know they are still traveling home, just want an idea of when. Can we start making our hotel reservations and if so what is the code we need to use to get the convention discount? Really looking forward to the show.

Mike

Be aware that the Colorado guys said that you should plan on calling the Embassy Suites in Loveland DIRECT to make reservations and be sure to mention IPMS National Convention to get the correct rates. DO NOT try to go through their national 1-800 reservation number. The hotel number should be on their website when it goes "live' the 15th of September or so.

GIL :smiley16:

I too will be there. I will retire at the end of the year and will be within 2 days of driving to get there.

Will have plenty of time to a few projects done by that time.

Tony