Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!

Mike Delano

What an unfortunate legacy...... :smiley22:

I wouldn't say so. He was working until the end. How is that unfortunate? Phyllis Diller is a regular on Family Guy and the Simpsons. She plays the voice of Peter's (Family Guy) mother and of Skinner's mother on the Simpsons. Patrick Stewart plays Stan's boss on American Dad, and Mark Hamill does voice overs on Robot Chicken, and Family Guy. Voice overs are better than nothing.

I think it's great the elderly stars (Hamill and Stewart excluded) stay busy when their days in front of the camera are over. :smiley20:

I wouldn't say so. He was working until the end. How is that unfortunate? Phyllis Diller is a regular on Family Guy and the Simpsons. She plays the voice of Peter's (Family Guy) mother and of Skinner's mother on the Simpsons. Patrick Stewart plays Stan's boss on American Dad, and Mark Hamill does voice overs on Robot Chicken, and Family Guy. Voice overs are better than nothing.

I think it's great the elderly stars (Hamill and Stewart excluded) stay busy when their days in front of the camera are over. :smiley20:

I'd tend to agree - doing voiceover work on shows like The Simpsons, Family Guy, and Futurama for alot of accomplished actors are signs that 'They've made it'. It's not unlike in the 90's when pop stars were usually flattered when they had made it big time enough to be parodied in a Weird Al Yankovic video - it meant they'd made it to the big time.

All the great work he's done in the past, and his last work was a voiceover for an animated show that's past it's prime - I just think that's unfortunate. He was such a groundbreaking actor and activist for the Latino community, and had such a rich career. I had no idea he was that old though - 88! :o

All the great work he's done in the past, and his last work was a voiceover for an animated show that's past it's prime - I just think that's unfortunate. He was such a groundbreaking actor and activist for the Latino community, and had such a rich career. I had no idea he was that old though - 88! :o

He didn't look 88. I wish I aged that well.