New product announcements?

Dennis,

Nice redesign of the forum site...but it leaves me with one question. Where can I post information on new, improved or revised products. Particularly downloads in the form of ISO, PDF and .exe files. It's not practical to send those as review samples. At least I don't think it is. The reason I ask is that my CD-ROMs on the B-36 and P-38 are now available as ISO files, there's a color .exe file on the B-36 and there's also a PDF of Jay Dial's U.S. camouflage book. If that isn't enough, I'm also producing domino keychains that can have photos of your favorite model or your IPMS number on them. All appropriate information for everythng mentioned can be found on my Scale Publications website at http://scalepublicat....freeyellow.com

The new design looks great and the decision to let the general public have access to the model portion is superb.

Richard

Richard,

Send the product announcement info to me at scollins@ipmsusa.org and I'll get it posted on the Coming Attractions forum.

Steve

Richard,

Posting .exe files here gives me heartburn. Too many viruses piggyback on that file type. If you have photos, extract them from your .exe file as jpegs and then post them here. Other than that request, please send your product announcements to Steve as requested.

Thanks!

dt

Dennis,

Have already sent the information to Steve. BTW, I had no intention of posting an .exe file here. I simply mentioned that a particular product had been produced as an .exe file. Since I created it using the My Album slide show program and then uploaded it to PayLoadz in order to make it available for sale, it contains no virus. However, I do understand your concern and will probably never offer another product in .exe format. From this point on, all digital products will be either PDF, CD-ROM, data DVD or ISO formats. The combination of that and the fact that all of my digital products are created by yours truly should eliminate the risk of viruses.

Richard