RoG 1/32 He-111p build

TheDude

Here is my latest creation, the 1/32 revell he-111p in pre war markings- circa August 1939. It is an OOTB build using a mix of Ad Astra masks and kit decals. I used Model master RLM 61/62/63/65 enamel paints for the camo patern.

Enjoy!

he111-4.jpg

he111-3.jpg

he111-2.jpg

he111-1.jpg

he111-5.jpg

Edited by TheDude

Very nice work, and also a pleasure to see some different markings too! Your cockpit glass looks sharp! Did it fit well, or did you have to sand it to blend it in? Thanks for posting and congrats on a great build!

GIL :smiley16:

Thanks Gil! The overall fit of the kit was great, the only fiddly parts were the engine nacels being a 5 part setup. I put the center wing section together and then assembled the 5 part engine nacels and while they were still plyable fitted them to the wing part. The canopy was also a little fickle. It fit almost perfectly but the part where th tiny vent window was a tad undersized and had to 'massage' it a little to fit. don't know if the initial fit problem was my fault or not but the canopy came out better that I was expecting.

Edited by TheDude

• 2 weeks later...

I love the big scales for the ease on the eyes but what to do with them when finished.! Great looking model.