An interesting model project and you are invited

Dick Montgomery

Some months ago I was contacted by Cam MacLeod regarding a project he was organizing. Cam's project is now underway and he already has some IPMS members signed up. If you are interested in this rather unique modeling project please contact Cam using the email he has provided below.

Cam has provided this statement to explain the project to potential participants:

My name is Cameron MacLeod, I am a Canadian Artist currently living in Bergen, Norway.

I am compiling a collection of finished V-1 Flying Bombs model kits in 1/48 scale and would like to invite you to contribute. *How To Participate*

With the collection of models I receive I will produce a website, a book, an online catalog, an exhibition and a poster. Your model kit will be mailed back to you along with a copy of the book and the poster.

My primary motive in this project is to illude to shifting forms of collective power that are influenced by Internet based communication. The title “Mission Control” refers to the ambiguity around the control of power in the age of information.

With the help of Dick Montgomery IPMS Secretary, we have previously released the project to a small test group. There are now 10 confirmed participants and have just received our first model!

Please feel free to ask questions or give comments personally to me.

Very Best Regards,

Cameron MacLeod

cameron.mac@gmail.com

cameronmacleod.net/missioncontrol