Accurate Armour - Great Customer Service

Warwheels

Once again, dealing with Derek Hansen and the other folks at Accurate Armour has been a reminder of what great customer service is and should be. Not only are their products outstanding, but their treatment of their customers is even better!

To make a long story short, I needed a model part for a project, which I was more than happy to pay AA for if they would only take the time to send it. Not only did I get a prompt reply (instead of being ignored like some companies do), but they shipped the part to me free of charge.

Now I'm not saying that AA should or will be sending free parts to all parts of the globe to anyone who asks. But as a long time customer, they "repaid" my loyalty and showed they value my business with them. Unfortunately, some companies are quick to take one's money and to never think of their customers again. Well, not AA; they can definitely be counted on as a company that cares about and values our business.

Patrick,

The times I have ordered from AA is was floored when my package arrived at my house within three to four days! Not 3-4 weeks like some other foreign mail order companies I deal with! They are deefinately on top of their game!