Spinning props for a B-25

SeaDog101

Ok, I made some "spinning" props from Evergreen 015" thick clear plastic sheetto use for a B-25 bomber I'm building, then roughed them up with sandpaper to give the illusion of a spinning effect. But I still want to add more detail. I'm not sure how to best explain next what I want to say, but how do I add the effect of spinning black props on the discs? Should I drybrush some black strokes on the discs to represent the spinning blades? And if I do, Should it be done on both sides of the disc? I see people make 1/700 and 1/350 "spinning props" all the time for aircraft for carrier kits, but I've never done anything larger myself. What's the best way to give these discs more detail?

Pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/icyhusky/flyingpbj/DSC01301.jpg

My suggestion: Polish the disks down a bit - they look awful "foggy" for spinning props. Then lightly airbrush three wide "blades" using Tamyia Smoke (I'd go narrow toward the hub and wider toward the tips). Mix a drop or two of yellow in about 10 drops of Future, mask the disk except for a space the witdh of the prop tips, and lightly spray the edge of the disk with the translucent yellow, and you should have a pretty effective "spinning prop."