8 Weeks to Valleycon 22

We, Wings & Wheels Modelers’ are now only 8 weeks out from Valleycon 22, New England’s largest one day scale model show/contest.

This year, we have downloadable and addressable PDF model id and registration forms. To encourage our guests to fill them out in advance, every entrant who presents pre-filled forms at registration will receive 5 free raffle tickets with his/her paid entries. The forms can be found here.

Our vendor room is sold out at 60 tables with 23 vendors (more than ever before), including out club tables. To see a list of who’s coming, please click here/.

We will continue to use standard IPMS style (1-2-3) judging for our automotive and aircraft classes. All other classes will continue with open judging, similar to AMPS and figure shows, with no limits on the number of Gold, Silver or Bronze awards per category. We will, however, maintain a policy of no more than one award per entrant per category, as we always have.

As always, there is ample free parking and food on site. For those of you who plan on attending and must travel, there are multiple accommodations in both Chicopee and West Springfield, within minutes of the show site. The site is located at the Knights of Columbus Hall on Granby Road in Chicopee MA, less than two miles from I-90 and I-391, both of which have connections to I-91.

Please feel to contact Al at ajlafleche@comcast.net /net for additional information.

Edited by ajlafleche