Seattle hobby shop

cbush

Chuck,

There is one farther up near Lynnwood (Galaxy Hobby) http://www.galaxyhobby.com/

but Emil's rocks because he buys collections and though he may be pricey, I love walking around because sometimes you can find that old plastic there.

Skyway sounds like my kind of place. There's nothing like a plastic fix to pick up your trip. I'll be staying in the Hilton downtown, will the taxi ride take a lot of time?

Wow.....heart of downdown!!!!! 20 minutes probably, depending on the time of day. You may want to tell the driver a pickup time. Not a lot of taxi's cruising skyway that I remember. Also, make sure you have the address. I am sure it is not big on a LOTS OF TRAFFIC list. Depending on how long you are here....make sure you check out Pike's market. Home of Strabucks, Piroshky Pisoshky, and Beechers Cheese!!!!

Edited by Mark Aldrich

I've got the address and phone number on my tablet. 20 minutes isn't too bad. I live 30 min from my local hobby shop.

I've been to Pikes Market and will be going again this time. My brother and I go to Seattle every 2 years or so, just for a bonding vacation.

We'll probably do the underground tour this year.