A different type of 'modeling'

kptucker

Would like know more about the cars! Look like variations of Hot Wheels; the only cars I ever knew to be able to roll so effortlessly with just gravity power. The rest is just gears and erector sets, with a genious imagination!

GIL :smiley16:

• 2 weeks later...

And LEGO, and HO Scale trains, and a LOT of foodservice-grade machine fabricating skill! THIS is excellent! And exactly what I feel the IPMS needs to include in order to extend the hobby to a younger generation! Thank you for posting this!

• 1 month later...

OK as a resident of LA, I so get this. It's a micro version of what I see most everyday driving to work. The roller coaster incline reminds me of the gridlock going over the Sepulveda pass on the 405 Fwy. Once you get over it, its a free for all speed fest! His comments about the "freedom," of driving really hit home. Several car companies are working on self driving cars and some states are looking at their road systems capacity to handle them. Government regulations both State and Federal are slowly choking out cars with any aspect of true driving joy to them. I'll be heading to the Art musuem to see this first hand. Its fascinating.

OK as a resident of LA, I so get this. It's a micro version of what I see most everyday driving to work.

Every time I visit the left-coast I'm amazed at how well engineered the roads are to handle the ridiculous amounts of traffic flowing, and equally amazed that so many people want to live there and deal with those roads every day!

The reason 9/10 people live in LA, the weather! B)