The Duke's Last Aircraft for 2011

Mark Deliduka

Okay everyone, here's my final aircraft for 2011. This is the Fujimi BAe Hawk strike version.

British_BAe_Hawk_Strike_I.JPG

British_BAe_Hawk_Strike_II.JPG

Not much to say. I have an interceptor version being built as well, but I had some issues with the paint. I'll get it done in a few more days. Meanwhile, feel free to check out my latest armor in the Armor Forums.

Thanks all for looking in and Happy New Year.

Way to go Duke! If I may ask, how many models (in all) did you get done in 2011? I'll leave it to you as to how to count that armored train....

GIL :smiley16:

Thanks Gil! I appreciate the compliment.

I only actually finished 50 models in 2011. I'm counting the armored train as one since all the parts were designed to come together to make one unit. If I really wanted to pad my count I could count them all as individual models, but they don't all stand alone on their own as they are designed to be part of a larger whole.

If you haven't already, feel free to check out my two Year in Review Threads on the Miscellaneous Forums showing everything I've built this past year.

Thanks again for the compliment Gil!

Nice going Duke and Happy New Year.

Mark Fiedler (aAzZ09)

"Only finished 50 this year"........sheesh! ;) From anyone else, this would be fishing for compliments, but with you, you're probably sincerely disappointed in yourself! :wacko: As for me, I'm as impressed as ever! Congrats! :smiley20:

GIL :smiley16:

Thanks Mark, and Happy New Year!

Thanks Gil. I have to admit, I am a bit disappointed in myself. In all honesty, I was shooting for at least 55 or more. I have so many I need to finish to open up space in my hobby room. Thanks ever so much for the compliment.

Lets see, my total count of completed models for 2011 is seven. Six of those were reviews for this website. There are a lot of in between projects I've made progress on but only seven offically done. Since the list is small I'll share it.

1. Revell 1/24 55 Chevy ( for my Dad)

2. Dragon 1/48 Me 110 D-3 (review)

3. Monogram 1/48 F-80C (review)

4. Revell 1/12 Shelby GT 500 (review)

5. Fujimi 1/24 Ferarri 458 Italia (review)

6. Eduard 1/72 B-24 Liberator w/ resin details (review)

7. Revell 1/24 Kurtis Kraft Race car. (review)

In the works, Zveda 1/48 Lavochkin La 5 fn w/ eduard PE and quickboost resin, Revell 1/25 Shelby GT 500 .

Happy modeling in the new year!

Chris, that is a respectable list. Not only that you've helped immeasurably many modelers to make informed decisions on all those models. Here's to the new year and may you have many more completed models.