Forum added, forum deleted

Just wanted everyone to know about the new Sweet Deals forum I created in the IPMS/USA members-only section of the forum.

This forum has been set up for IPMS/USA members to share information about deals and buying opportunities that will save fellow modelers a substantial amount of bucks. Feel free to post URLS from websites or give addresses for brick and mortar stores (because I definitely want to encourage local members to let us in on deals from their local hobby shop). This forum will be self-moderated in that any complaints about the validity of the "deal" should be sorted out between the poster in the body of the thread containing the info. All unresolved complaints should be bumped up to the forum mods (me or Rusty White) for resolution. Posts older than 30 days will be deleted to avoid confusion.

Rusty and I will moderate this forum and hope it'll give members yet another benefit to membership. The old vendors forum has been removed and any info about new products should be directed to Dave Morrissette and Steve Collins, moderators of the Coming Attractions forum in the general membership area.

Thanks, I hope you enjoy this new forum.

Dennis

• 6 months later...

This forum was removed 7/14/2012 for lack of interest. Only three threads were created since inception. A replacement forum will be created soon.