Good Vendor Alert!

SkyKing

I'd like to put in a good word for Federation Models of Palm Bay, FL, and its owner, Tracy Brownfield. (http://www.federationmodels.com/).

I recently ordered a conversion kit for NX-2000 (starship Excelsior in its original ST III: TSFS form), a limited production resin item intended for the AMT/Ertl kit. The item arrived in about a week, well packaged, but upon examination, was missing a key item. I immediately emailed Federation, and in less than a week, received the missing part.

I've not done a lot of business with Federation, but I believe it to be a one-person operation, and this kind of customer service is better than I have received from many major manufacturers with large customer service departments. I think it deserves mention, and I recommend Federation Models for your sci-fi modeling needs.

Full disclosure: I'm not affiliated with Federation Models in any way except as a very satisfied customer.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can also confirm this, I have bought many items from Tracy over the years and he has always provided great service and taken car of me even when I was the problem...

post-1088-0-40045200-1328109477_thumb.jpg

Edited by rossjr