Comcept Camaro Finished...

Wulf

Took a break from my usual planes and quick built this one. It's a Revell snap tite kit that was given to me. I will say I was impressed with the molding and fit. It's better than most standard kits. The body finish is Alalcad duraluminum and the wheels are airframe aluminum. The stars and stripes were masked and painted with enamels. I was just having fun with this one for a change of pace. Comments welcomed...

Andy

Camarortop.jpg

Camarorear.jpg

Camarofront.jpg

Camarofr.jpg

Camarofl.jpg

I bought my grandson some Snap Tite kits. They are looking pretty good. Nice job on the Camero. Good to use these kits to help the kids get interested in model building. My Grandson is only 6 and he loves to put them together. He asked me if he could use my airbrush but I had to tell him mabye in a year or two.

Took a break from my usual planes and quick built this one. It's a Revell snap tite kit that was given to me. I will say I was impressed with the molding and fit. It's better than most standard kits. The body finish is Alalcad duraluminum and the wheels are airframe aluminum. The stars and stripes were masked and painted with enamels. I was just having fun with this one for a change of pace. Comments welcomed...

Andy

Camarortop.jpg

Camarorear.jpg

Camarofront.jpg

Camarofr.jpg

Camarofl.jpg

Andy:

Looks like all you need is an Austin Powers figure from the 63 Corvette kit and maybe a Union Jack clad Jag XK120 with the female figure from the Austin Powers movie. ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right, it does remind me of the Austin Powers counterpart. I wouldn't even want to attempt masking and painting the British flag on a car.

Andy