Hey Lynn !!!!!

Guest Bun E. Carlos

• 5 weeks later...

I need to check in here more often...

Jack, I got going on it like gangbusters, then around mid-September, all modeling activity came to a screeching halt when my wife went back to work after maternity leave. Our new daughter Evelynn has taken up most of my time since then, to the point that I only actually finished one model last year (down from 16+ the year before), but I desperately want to get back to the Bloch and get'er done... I really like it, and it will form a cornerstone of my 1/32 Battle of France collection. (No, that won't be a big collection, but I like to have some kind of central theme to things nowadays).

And James, thanks for the kind words... you comin' down to Richmond in February? If you do, leave Barry at home, would ya? ;)

Lynn

If he does leave Barry at home, he can forgo hauling the trailer needed for Barry's trophies! Or better yet, build something NOT Luftwaffe and you won't be butting heads! Don't ya just hate guys who can airbrush mottled camo like he can...... :smiley20:

GIL :smiley16:

Guest Bun E. Carlos

CONGRATS on the Lil Girl!!!!!!!!! Not much experience with those!!!! Four swingin' ones is enough!!! Get ready..............I just had to do a Chicago to Kalamazoo run the other day. #1 Son forgot ALL of his Pants in his Mothers Dryer :) Well, there was a Hobby Shop stop involved!!!!!!!!!!!!