Sherman Mk III Sheik

Ron Bell

I always wanted to do this vehicle, but never got around to it in 1/35 for several reasons. The lack of an A2 kit primary amongst them at the time. But, now I've moved into the small scale and Dragon has just about every Sherman there was. The decals came from Bison and are great.

DSCN2236.jpg

DSCN2239.jpg

DSCN2241.jpg

DSCN2240.jpg

DSCN2237.jpg

Nice Job...Would have looked better in the REAL armor scale!!!!! Keep up the great......"I need a new set of glasses" scale work! I really like them!

I think Dragon's Shermans are really nice kits. Eduard/ExtraTech came out with those high-priced ones that basically sucked. Then Dragon showed up with their line. Twice as good and a third the price.

Nice work Ron,

I have seen a couple of these Dragon kits built at a few contests. They really do look great. Not my scale, I stick with 1/35 scale. I do agree that the different subjects offered in the smaller scales compared to 1/35 scale is huge. Really wish that we could see more and different subjects in 1/35 scale. Oh well that is what scratch building is for , right. :smiley23:

Chris