USAF museums i need a detail picture taker

Kagnew

hi everyone i need a photographer to do detail photos of a plane my company plans to produce. both these museums have the plane i need.

if you are interested please PM me or email at gunlover1@juno.com

thanx Glen Coleman

www.Panda-Hobby.com

Glenn: is this project a "secret", or can you post the type of plane it is? I have a lot of detail pics in albums at home from the USAF Museum (I REFUSE to call it that stupid new trumped up fancy name), some of which might be useful to your project.

By the way, it's MUcH harder to take those pics theses days, as the USAFM now frowns on guys crawling under the displays!

GIL :smiley16:

Edited by ghodges

i will tell type of plane on PM or email. to many spy's out there not to.

as with my M-ATV, as we went public a few days later another co. put out a crude CAD saying they were doing the same kit. they wanted to be our Dist. when we went wit another they pulled a stunt.

Glen

i will tell type of plane on PM or email. to many spy's out there not to.

as with my M-ATV, as we went public a few days later another co. put out a crude CAD saying they were doing the same kit. they wanted to be our Dist. when we went wit another they pulled a stunt.

Glen

Lots of Pima photos here. They are my aircraft type rather than by museum.

http://svsm.org/gallery/walkarounds

John

Try the National Air and Space Museum Archives. I found a lot of data there in the past to help me plan and work on my 1/32" Curtiss P-6E. It's too bad we can't photograph the planes at the Museum the way we did while at the 1988 National Convention at Dayton, Ohio (about half or slightly less of the planes were photographed, and again in 1997 when the Colombus, Ohio chapter hosted the Nationals.

Mark Fiedler (aAzZ09)

IPMS #14333