Os2u Kingfisher Duo - Finished (sort Of)

dcaponeII

1/700 scale. Going onto the stern catapults of the USS Baltimore as soon as the PE set arrives in the mail. I think a 1/700 scale group build would be a great next step. I looked for a resin cockpit but there are none available. I seriously considered cutting away the cockpits and replacing them with clear plastic bits but then I came out of my psychosis.

I certainly hope so. It's definitely taxing me. Not from a skills standpoint but because as an almost exclusive aircraft modeler I usually know exactly what the different details do and how they are "supposed" to look. With this ship I just don't really know what anything is for and what it does. Definitely a stretch for me. Of course what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right. I'm hopeful this will make me a better modeller. Who knows could an armor project be next?? Not unless it has catapults!!!

Wow! If this is the same kit (Trumpeter 1/700 scale) I`m just finishing it up. Your cranes and cats are amazing. I drilled out the kit parts for some detail but they look nothing like those. Very cool. Like to see it when its done.