Five More from Maddog Manufacturing!

Mark Deliduka

Hey everyone. I'm back with more pics to post.

These are my five latest small scale armor models all completed. This brings me up to 574 completed armor models.

This first one is my 1/72 scale IBG Canadian Chevy 15CWT troop truck:

Canadian_Chevy_15CWT_Truck_I.JPG

Canadian_Chevy_15CWT_Truck_II.JPG

Next up is one of my three ACE kits. This is the 1/72 scale Marine Corps LAV AD Air Defense variant of the LAV-25:

US_Marines_LAV_AD_I.JPG

US_Marines_LAV_AD_II.JPG

The wheels all rotate, and the front suspension also turns on these LAV's. It was tricky, but I got them all to work.

Here's the second ACE kit: The 1/72 scale LAV M Mortar Carrier:

US_Marines_LAV_M_Mortar_Carrier_I.JPG

US_Marines_LAV_M_Mortar_Carrier_II.JPG

The one headlight assembly disappeared, so this one was damaged in combat. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. The mortar inside rotates as well on this one. I really like this model.

If I ever find the headlight Ill put it back on, but for now, I'm calling this one done.

This next model is the Trumpeter 1/72 scale M-113 A3 APC. Now I have the whole line of them from A-nothing to A-3 as well as several variants:

US_ARMY_M_113_A3_I.JPG

US_ARMY_M_113_A3_II.JPG

Finally, this last one is the third ACE kit. This is a cool little 1/72 scale model of the GAZ M-1 Russian Army Staff Car:

Russian_GAZ_M1_Staff_Car_I.JPG

Russian_GAZ_M1_Staff_Car_IIJPG.jpg

This model is only about an inch and three-quarters long. No, it is not still wet. This is supposed to be a shiny car so I shot it with Gloss Black. It took a bit of filling and sanding to get it to look this solid, but I'm pleased with the results.

Okay, that's all my latest models finished, feel free to leave comments. Meanwhile, thanks all for looking in!

Nice looking armor you got there Duke. I am getting ready to get some bench time with some 72nd scale A/C and Armor (Acutually a couple jeeps and a truck). Then I have to spruce up my wall display to show off these models.

Dave

Thanks Dave! I'm looking forward to seeing your jeeps and truck. I just started two more trucks myself while making more progress on two AAVP7's. I also started a new Russian helicopter. I'm hoping to have pics up later.