FW 190 A5

Wildcat

The yellow paint, always difficult, looks nice and smooth.

I'm relieved to see that someone else only has 12 square inches of open work space on the bench, with the rest of the clutter just sort of pushed back out of the way and the instruction sheet unfolded on top of the piles. It looks exactly like my work table, except the model work looks better.

Ed

Coming along nicely Michael! Will it be done by next weekend in time for Orlando?

GIL :smiley16:

I don't do contests. Gotta give you young whipper snappers a chance :smiley2::smiley2::smiley2:

Edited by Wildcat

• 2 weeks later...

These look excellent Michael. Great job. :smiley20: :smiley20: :smiley20: Thanks for posting the pics.

Wow! Nice camo, figures, AND great gloss painting in one effort. Love it Michael! You may not do shows, but unfortunately that deprives a lot of folks from being able to see your fine work. You should reconsider, if only to shop and display your models! Thanks for posting!

Wow! Nice camo, figures, AND great gloss painting in one effort. Love it Michael! You may not do shows, but unfortunately that deprives a lot of folks from being able to see your fine work. You should reconsider, if only to shop and display your models! Thanks for posting!

Thank you for your kind words. It was good to finally meet you at the Orlando show.

Michael