Sorry Guys...had To Do It

Wulf

Saw this in my not so LHS and had to get it. This was my "comfort build" after boxing up my last project that gave me fits. It was a fun little kit but was NOT Hase's usual quality and fit. Masking the egg shape camo was a challenge. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it. The wife said it is "cute"

Andy

P-40eggtopl.jpg

P-40eggfr.jpg

P-40eggfl.jpg

Is that like "puppy dog" cute? Machines of War cannot be "cute"! Models of Machines of War cannot be "cute"! At best, we can call it a failed "concept" aircraft that had to spend more time in the wind tunnel.

Indeed, Gil. The most important result of a modeling project should be "fun". Even the shark is grinning!

How about hanging it from the rear view mirror in the Sport Family Truckster? You could start a new fad and we'd finally be free of the fuzzy dice!

How about hanging it from the rear view mirror in the Sport Family Truckster? You could start a new fad and we'd finally be free of the fuzzy dice!

Good idea. However, I was thinking about doing a couple more and make Xmas ornaments out of them.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

I built a DFW T28 in 1/72 a few years ago and showed it to the wife. She thought it was cute too, then said "It even has eyebrows!" I corrected her, saying, "No dear, those are machine guns." I stashed it away so she wouldn't abscond with it. The wife still asks if we can hang it on the tree.....