US Navy aircrew in life raft 1/48??

glweeks

I' going to do a ww2 dio. and need two pilots in a raft. or one piolet in a raft x two :smiley32: The good part is I know (not jack s) or think I've seen something like this before. thanks....

g.l.

I'm pretty sure Verlinden did a set in 1/35, and I THINK CMK does one in 1/48.

Mike

I' going to do a ww2 dio. and need two pilots in a raft. or one piolet in a raft x two :smiley32: The good part is I know (not jack s) or think I've seen something like this before. thanks....

g.l.

I think the Monogram 1/48th Albatros has what you are looking for.

Phil

Thanks Mike & Phil, the only thing I could find was a verlinden two men in a raft (usn) and a generic pilot set which I also ordered for parts. Feel like Dr. Frankenstein ........ I need that wrist! :smiley20: On through the fog.....

g.l.

Hi, Gary,

The new review of the Monogram Albatross reissue was just posted here on the DF a couple of days ago. Open the review and you will see exactly what you are looking for: two downed Navy flyers in a rubber life raft. The kit is supposedly 1/48. The figures and raft are in the kit! Problem solved. :smiley14:

Ed

- Sorry Ed and Gary, but the Monogram Albatros review you are referring to is a "re-issue" of the original 1960's kit, in 1/72 scale. I WISH that monogram was issuing a 1/48 Albatros. Trumpeter has listed a 1/48 scale HU-16 kit release, but that is not a sure-thing solution to Gary's "1/48 aircrew-in-a-raft" request. Best of luck with your endeavour. Model on, Brothers of the Sprue.

Edited by Weedeater