Can anyone read Korean?

Disco58

I was looking at buying some figure kits, and the seller freely admits to being a recaster. I'd rather not deal with recasters, as the quality is frequently less than stellar, and unless they have the rights to the original product, I don't want to help their business survive. If I can figure out who the original company is/was, I'd buy it from them, not the recaster. I emailed the recaster, and I was told the text on the instruction sheet appears to be Korean, but they can't read it, and don't know who the original company is. Apparently the file is too big to attach, so I'd have to email it.

Mike,

One of my co-workers is half Korean. Her mother is here, too, so she can get your instruction sheet translated. PM me and I'll send you my email address if you want her to do it.

Steve

Or you could just find the local Korean restaurant and ask nicely. Worked for me in Lawton, outside Ft Sill.

No Korean restaurants around here. No Filipino restaurants either unfortunately. I haven't had any Lumpia since I left the Navy/San Diego.

I was looking at buying some figure kits, and the seller freely admits to being a recaster. I'd rather not deal with recasters, as the quality is frequently less than stellar, and unless they have the rights to the original product, I don't want to help their business survive. If I can figure out who the original company is/was, I'd buy it from them, not the recaster. I emailed the recaster, and I was told the text on the instruction sheet appears to be Korean, but they can't read it, and don't know who the original company is. Apparently the file is too big to attach, so I'd have to email it.

Michael,

The line at the bottom reads "Separate the parts from left (L) to right ®, then assemble." Sorry, no manufacturer's name.

Steve

Steve - Yea, I was afraid that's all it was going to say. Guess I'll have to take a pass on this one. Thanks anyway.

No worries. Glad to help.

Steve