Who Makes A 1/72 Sniper Pod?

TimDarrah

I've started converting my new 1/72nd Hobby Boss NAW-10A into a NAW/OA-10C and need a 1/72nd Sniper targeting pod for her. Might anyone out there know if there might be a resin or plastic one available, or will I have to make my own?

Thanks,

Since I have no pride (it was destroyed in contests decades ago! :D ), I'll confess I have NO idea what the "sniper pod" looks like! Could you (or someone) post a pic of it? One of the great things about this hobby is the chance to learn about such things. Besides, I may need to know about it for a 1/48 model some day, and the pic could lead to suggestions on how to make one if it's not commercially available. Thanks!

GIL :smiley16:

Wow!! Thanks for that link to the web site, I'll definately have to order a bunch of kool stuff from them. Thank you very much for the info.

Wow!! Thanks for that link to the web site, I'll definately have to order a bunch of kool stuff from them. Thank you very much for the info.

I'll be certain to order stuff also from that guy.

Hey a vendor that does 1/72 stuff! I always knew

there were modelers that built 1/72 scale out there!!

Can't wait to order.

Tony Abbott

Glad to help. I'll probably grab that 1/72 pod also. Sure wish there was a set of those towed-decoy system (TDS) blisters for the BONE in 1/72. I carved one, cast it in resin and used them on a Monogram kit, but was not really satisfied with the results.