Meng Models 4x4 Preview!!!!!

Mark Aldrich

Only wish they had made seperate doors but definately not gonna complain too much!

Edited by Mark Aldrich

I've seen this release in several model mag's. Question? What is this subject of? Is it a technical vehicle or a more current subject in that of a syrian rebel vehicle? Anyboby know? Mark maybe? I do like the look and subject thou.

Chris

Gotta go with opened ended. I believe it is more of a faction vehicle in the Jordanian civil War time era. But the Neat thing to me is the 1/35 Civilian Jeep! can be Done up quite a few ways! Imagine dropping AFV Club's 106mm Recoiless Rifle in the Rear or a TOW. Really wonderfull options.

Gotta go with opened ended. I believe it is more of a faction vehicle in the Jordanian civil War time era. But the Neat thing to me is the 1/35 Civilian Jeep! can be Done up quite a few ways! Imagine dropping AFV Club's 106mm Recoiless Rifle in the Rear or a TOW. Really wonderfull options.

Opened ended would be my quess too. You could also do a Iraq dio when the US just entered Bagdad since the Iraq army ditched their uniforms and was running around in civilian gear. Thanks,

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my first one coming! Should arrive while I am on Vaction in Virginia. Now if I coul donly find those Stupid GAZ-AAA tires from Miniart. Did a four LHS search yesterday and not a sdingle one had them. The order stores all have the 8 tire set but not the 12! AAGGGHHH...Why do I ALWAYS seem to need stuff that isn't carried?????

• 4 weeks later...