Tamiya Bimota--->Tiger

Back in May 2010, I posted pics of this body work that I was experimenting with:

BimotaTigerSample-1.jpg

BimotaTigerSample-2.jpg

- The body work came out great (for the experiment) and then I ended up shelving the project. A little over a year later, I pulled it back out and started work back up on it and got this far:

BimotaTigerSample-4.jpg

- This was as far as I got with it in the hotel room in Omaha:

BimotaTigerSample-5.jpg

........no where near done to enter, but I had a blast working on it while brother Keith was plugging away on his Super-Bug (sorry car guys, that's a plane thingie). I'm hoping to have this completed by our next club meeting in Sep and will post more pics then. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for lookin.

Love the Bimota Tesi - Really strange concept for the front suspension. The tiger stripes are very cool and very nice artwork to get the tears. It'll be a winner when you are done!

Thanks Matt and Pete. I appreciate the kind comments. I am sooooo looking forward to gettin this one done to see how it all falls together (that is of course beyond just holding all of the pieces precariously together to see how it would look, LOL). :smiley4: