Air-Zoo Contest Kalamazoo Mi.

We are one month away from our Air-Zoo contest. We have a new location. We'll be in the Air-Zoo East Campus ( The old museum building) Not the main museum building. Address 3101 East Milham , Portage Mi. 49002. You can find our flier and forms at www.ipmskalamazoo.org We'll have Make & take for our younger modelers. A large raffle.Great venders from all over the mid west. The date Sept. 17th 2011 starting at 8:30 am EST. See you all there.

Rod

Travis and I (and a few others from the Livonia crew ) can't wait. We look forward to a great contest (as usual) !!

Edited by bob

Already have everything lined up Rod. Looking to have a great time as usual. Staying in 2Paw about 20 minutes away with family. Gee, I better get something built to enter :smiley1:

Already have everything lined up Rod. Looking to have a great time as usual. Staying in 2Paw about 20 minutes away with family. Gee, I better get something built to enter :smiley1:

Jeff

Great , It will good to see you again. Bring lots of money Amanda has lined up over 40 tables of vendors so far. The raffle will be outstanding also. See you real soon.

Rod

Jeff, The theme of our contest is "Lucky 13" since it is our 13th contest. Any model with some relationship to the number 13 is eligible for the theme award. Lots of good subjects out there. Looking forward to seeing you again Jeff. Glad that you are coming this year. We're not sure how we can hold the contest next year.

This year's location will be great. Lots of space in the old building. A number of interesting aircraft will be there and remember, entering the contest will also get you a wrist band to enter the new building and take advantage of the rides and displays.

• 3 weeks later...