Hello from NW Arkansas

RNHilker

Hi, all. My name is Ron Hilker, and I live in Fayetteville, Arkansas. I've been modeling for 50 some years, taking a break only for college. I model primarily aircraft, with a heavy dose of helos, any scale, any era. I've been in and out of of IPMS for many years (out, not because of ill will, but for lack of a local chapter). I made it to Omaha this year and was humbled to win one third and three first places. My usual hangouts are the two contests in Kansas City, so if any of you come to them, just look for the old ugly guy.

You said " just look for the old ugly guy."

You'll have to narrow it down much more than that....

Congrats on the models you took to Omaha and welcome back to IPMS again. (and again, and again).

If you were interested in trying to gather together some modelers in your area to form a chapter just contact Tim Darrah at Tim Darrah <dlc@ipmsusa.org>. Tim can help in that regard. (DLC is the Dir.of Local Chapters)

In the meantime, how about sharing some images of those copters and anything else you wish to share?

Just search for the forum title that best matches up with the subject matter and let 'er rip!

BTW...consider going down to North Little Rock for the CASM event. It's lots of fun!

Welcome to the forum Ron! The cool thing about this forum is it can be your "club" whenever you can't be near a local club. Congrats on the superb showing in Omaha! I look forward to seeing your stuff on the forum!

GIL :smiley16:

• 1 month later...