Hello

jtrace

Just wantd to say Hi and introduce myself. My name is John and I have been a member of my local NJIPMS for about 3 years and a member here for about 2 years but just signed up for the foruns. I build most everything from cars to armor and planes.If it catches my eye and I have the cash its mine lol...

John

Howdy John,

Welcome aboard and please feel free to share some of your work with us. It's always fun to see what other modelers are building.

Thanks for the kind replies I will try and post some of my better work I have been building pretty steady since I was a kid,I'm now 41. I can see already that I will learn alot from these boards.I have learned so much sinc I have joined IPMS and tried new things like resin and P/E before I joined I was just an OOB builder but after going to monthly meetings and so ar two regionals (Jerseycon and last years in Fredrickburg) I have branched out to try other methods. This is a great club and great people,I only wished I had joined sooner lol.....

Thanks again,

John

Welcome John. This is the place to be for us modelers. It's served me well for the last 30 of the 55 years I've been a builder. And I owe IPMS a lot of gratitude! Happy Modeling,

Mark Fiedler (aAzZ09)

IPMS #14333

Like the old saying goes you can never have enough Johns......We even have a room at everyones house named after us,lol

John

I had a major set back this weekend/today. We had very heavy rains since sunday ended up with 6 inches of water in my cellar (where my shop is) got that all pumped out/shop vac'ed finishd this morning. Went out to get a coffee and came home and my dog knocked over one of my shelves with some finished kits and books on it,lost 3 tanks 4 planes and 2 small boats a PBR and LSSC all were ready for monthly chapter contests.....Good thing I love my dog and relize he dosen't know any better but was still angry as even the books got wet... About a half dozen Squadron walk arounds......Oh well back to the bench to try and rebuild some of them ( the worst part is they were some of my favorite kits that I thought I did real well on.........

John

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum, and happy Modeling!

Mark Fiedler (aAzZ09)

IPMS #14333

• 4 weeks later...