Monogram Little Deuce

DBoger

Sometimes you get lucky and get to build a brand new 45 year old kit, I happened to get lucky and find this for a song. This also goes back to my building vintage kits thread.

Paint is 1950 Ford Matador Red under 2 coats of urethane clear, Interior is black and white gloss coat, shot with a flat coat, then top coated with semi gloss clear, same with the top. This was a fun build and I am pretty sure I will be going to hell for building it. I hope you guys enjoy it. Criticism is always welcome, good or bad.

DSCF6874.jpg

DSCF6868.jpg

DSCF6869.jpg

DSCF6873.jpg

DSCF6875.jpg

DSCF6877.jpg

Edited by DBoger

That's Sweet lookin. Brings back a few memories of my early days of model building and is inspirational to take a step back to those good ol days. Thanks for posting this.

Dude, I'm liking how that Little Deuce turned out. Now ya need to do up a Green Hornet, a Blue Beetle ( In the newer package, but painted in the Blue/White color scheme), and a Black Widow to add to the collection. Now I only wish they'd come out with a re-hash of the Red Chariot and the Yellow Jacket. That would be totally sweet. Nice job anyway.

Dave