A Very Intelligent And Powerful Approach To Sharing Techniques...

It has long been a part of my personal “Leadership Strategic Plan†to encourage and promote “best practices†among local modelers and clubs that help IPMS achieve its Mission Statement, which is “By Modelers – For Modelersâ€.

IPMS Eastern Carolina Plastic Modelers has made available a presentation that, in my opinion, represents one of these “best practices†examples. Please use this link to watch an excellent video demonstrating a technique for modeling water. http://www.ecpmod.com/articles_new/bv_maki...king-water.html

Just think, for a moment, about the effect that modeling (pardon the pun) this demonstration in your own club may have. Advertising your club’s meeting, and highlighting this kind of live demonstration on flyers in the local hobby shops, has the potential of drawing new members. (And, of course, greeting your visitors with a club information sheet and an IPMS brochure would be a very good thing!)

Anyway, I think you can see where this kind of club activity could invigorate your membership, attract new members, and expand the skills of your current membership. And isn’t that the universal goal of all IPMS clubs?

Very well done to the members of IPMS Eastern Carolina!