Formatioms Models Closed

802chrisg

Hi All,

This was posted on TL by Rob Ervin.

Okay guys,

This has been several weeks in the works, but as of today July 29, 2011 I have shut down the online store and am no longer accepting orders for Formations products. To save everyone a lot of speculation, I have accepted a new position within my county that I simply could not turn down.

I will try to be brief in this announcement. I will process, cast, and ship all orders that have currently been placed through the online store. I hope to have all orders shipped during the month of August, but am not certain what time will allow with my new responsibilities. If you need to contact me please do so by e-mail at

formationsmodels@hotmail.com

Please be patient for any response as I will be extremely busy for the next few weeks.

Any company or individual that might be interested in purchasing the Formations product line, including master patterns, name, and domain name, please contact me at the same e-mail address.

If you have immediate needs for Formations items I request that you contact one of our dealers and buy from their remaining stock. CRM Hobbies, M&Models, and Mid-Tenn Hobbies will be at the IPMS nationals in Omaha and are well stocked with Formations items. A listof other dealers has been posted on the home page of my web-site at

http://www.formationsmodels.com

In closing let me say that I have too many people to thank individually for their support of Formations. You have all helped to make the last 8 years some of the most joyous of my life.

Thank you all again!

Cheers,

Rob Ervin

Formations

That sucks, I'll miss ya, but definately understand. Have a good one and thank you for your service.