Cobra Company

CharlesWalker

Can anyone update me on the status of Cobra Company? Their website says not taking orders until further notice. I hope this means they'll be back.

Although I can't lay my hands on the exact announcement, it WILL be going back into business soon. The owner was very ill for a long whlie. He announced (within the last couple of months) that he's recovered and almost ready to resume business. I got the impression (IMO) that he planned on using this fall to replenish his stock and resume business early next year. In short, stand by for further announcements.....

Cheers!

GIL :smiley16:

Thanks for the info. I was just reading your Stoof article. Great stuff! And here I thought you were just another pretty face! In the same issue was an article about CC's PB4Y-2 in 144th. I've been looking at my Matchbox Privateers for years thinking about getting the project going. As you know I'm a single engine guy for space reasons. The 144th PB4Y-2 looked like a great project. I not only have two of the Matchbox kits, two of the Squadron canopy sets, two of the High Planes engine/cowl sets and two of the White Dog "Blunderbuss" decal sheets I also have the Cobra Company's resin correction set. It is a beauty! They rival anything out of the Czech Republic. Now all I need to do is finish the Vought "Wind Indicator" I've been working on since last summer and start the -2. Or, maybe the Hasegawa PBJ.... or the RVHP Buccaneer....or the Octopus "Duck"....or the half finished '72 Corvette....or the 1/700 USS Caine........so many models and so little time left........